When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exam

Well well well my little monsters..

Exam is over.. Isn't that cool?

Now you can relax and focus on your other exams coming up.. and also... *dun dun dun* your ASSIGNMENT 2!!!! yayy...

Does anyone want to say anything about the exam? Or how they feel they went?

I have a strong feeling in my guts that you all did a good job.. I'll start marking now =]

I've also uploaded your assignment 2 brief in the box on the right hand side of this blog.

Feel free to start writing it up early, I'll go through it on our last ever class on Tuesday.

Enjoy the rest of your week!!
Dr Dray

5 comments:

  1. I studied heaps of stuff that wasn't in the exam like all of the director's history but i don't really know how i went i think i went well but not to sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,dary,I think you feel is ture.Acually,I am prepare a lot of thing for the exam.I also borrow the computer on your animation class before the exam.But,the unluck thing is the exam not cover too many thing that I studied like the every type of genre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why everybody handed in their examination paper earlier than 5:40, it really make me nervous, and some multiple choice confused me, and I choose to tick the longest answer haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was really good coz i dint prepared and it was not too difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  5. en..totally, it was ok..but i did not prepare rly well, coz my own problem, mayb not put all my passion in. but did not mean im not enjoy the subject as well, and Dray u r good teacher rly, i rly enjoy in ur class coz i have "2" of them, haha,cool

    ReplyDelete